‘The Network’ is the core of CSAN’s work. It is formed of a family of 40 member organisations as well as friends including religious communities, dioceses and other Catholic social action groups.
The Network exists to:
- Promote best practice of social care provision by organisations with a Catholic ethos
- Provide opportunities for collaboration and sharing information between like-minded organisations
- Form a strong common voice for Catholic social action
How can a member organisation use The Network?
- Join a forum
These forums are led by the individual members involved. They provide an opportunity to share ideas, conduct specialised topical research, reflect on service delivery, provide peer support and undertake specialised training.
- Take part in a CSAN event
CSAN is frequently organising events for The Network. These include: parliamentary receptions, conferences, reflections, seminars on Catholic Social Teaching and training workshops.
- Gain new ideas, information and contacts
The Network provides opportunities to exchange information and best practice. The diversity and experience of members provide The Network with a wealth of knowledge and a wide range of professional contacts.