If you are looking for general information about CSAN’s involvement with community sponsorship of refugees, please see our introductory page.
This page is for lead sponsors in the Community Sponsorship Scheme working with CSAN.
The Catholic Safeguarding Advisory Service (CSAS) publishes safeguarding policies that apply to all Catholic organisations in England and Wales.
CSAS has produced additional policy and procedure templates for the Community Sponsorship Scheme:
- Where the lead sponsor is a Catholic diocese (pdf, 0.8mb)
- Where the lead sponsor is any other Catholic foundation charity (pdf, 08.mb)
Lead sponsors are free to re-use the following templates, adding their own organisational logo and contact details. These links open PDF files.
- Partnership agreement
- Code of conduct
- Complaints policy for families
- Confidentiality policy
- Data privacy statement
- Data sharing consent form
- Digital media policy
- Driving policy
- Media consent form
- Project closure planning
- Safeguarding summary
- Values statement
- Volunteer policy
- Volunteer registration form