Training day led by Dr Colette Limbrick, Director of Catholic Safeguarding Advisory Services (member charity of CSAN).
How confident are you and your staff when it comes to your Safeguarding policies, procedures and practices? It is expected that today everyone in the world of Catholic social action, whether clergy or lay, whether a large established organisation or a small or new charity, be able not just to answer positively, but demonstrate the answers to this question concretely.
10.30am-12.30pm: ‘Safeguarding 101’ – For organisations wanting basic guidance or a refresher session.
1-2.30pm: ‘The Next Level of Safeguarding Practice’ – Suitable for all but especially those ready to improve from learnings from the Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse reports and other latest case studies and best practices.
2.40pm-3.30pm: 10-minute private surgery sessions with Dr Colette Limbrick.
Please register by Monday 18 March 2019 with the Officer for Caritas Education and Learning, Elize Sakamoto, by email to email@example.com, indicating:
- Whether you would like to attend for the whole day, morning only or afternoon only;
- Any dietary requirements if you are staying for lunch – vegetarian options will be available;
- Whether you would like a private surgery session.
The workshop is open to all involved in Catholic social action in England and Wales. Booking will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. A small contribution per person is requested to help us cover the costs.
- People working in a CSAN member organisation: £10 per person (pp) for the whole day; £6pp for half-day, including lunch.
- People not working in a CSAN member organisation: £20pp for the whole day; £12pp for half-day, including lunch.